Friday, January 21, 2011

Excessive Blushing: Is there a cure?

With so many doctors, so many degress and so many smart minds working together, you would think the healthcare system would make an attempt to help the sufferers of excessive blushing. This hidden disorder known as idiopathic craniofacial erythema effects thousands of people. If you suffer from this you know it is a daily battle and is ultimatly the thing holding you back for you to become the person you know you really are! So why aren't doctors helping?

The problem is, anyone who has not experienced the problem of blushing excessively, does not see it as a problem and thus no real attempt to find a cure for the blushing problem is made. If you visit a doctor with this problem they will tell you either to suck it up, you have rosacea, give you anti anxiety drugs or send you to a pychologist. None of these which will actually help you overcome blushing.

Fortunately people stopped waiting around for doctors because clearly they are no help! Fellow suffering blushers took it upon themeselves to research and find a solution for this debiliating problem and through communication, trial and experiementation, they found out there is help for excessive blushing. This is not an overnight cure, it is real help that can provide real relief from this painful disorder. I can say this because I am a sufferer of problem blushing and erythrophobia myself and it has helped me a lot.

The three things people most often complain about with blushing is red face, hot face, and people making comments. It is a viscous downhile cycle that is being overlooked by the healthcare system. Your face gets a little hot, then you know your red, so you panic and you get more red, which makes you more hot which continues to make you more red and then someone comments on it and your as hot and red as can be. There is nothing more embarrassing then this situation and excessive blushers battle with this on a daily basis. Eventually the emotional stress is too much and life starts falling apart.

For me I quite school, lost contact with all my friends, and basically lived at home for almost a year. After hitting rock bottom I took it upon myself to find treatment another way to cure my excessive blushing. I found this treatment and it was the turning point in my life. I cant say anything more but check it out for yourself! As reluctant as I was to get it, it helped me more than any doctor I ever went to for this.

Excessive Blushing Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment