Friday, May 20, 2011

Facts about Excessive Facial Blushing and Erythrophobia

- Facial blushing is totally independent from the person’s will, meaning we have no control over the symptoms.

-The cause of facial blushing is unkown.  Doctors do not know how to cure excessive facial blushing.

-Excessive blushing leads to uncontrollable anxiety and social withdrawel.

-There is a cure!

If you are affected by severe unncontrolled blushing problem or red face, you may well have resigned yourself to a life sentence of feeling embarrassed, uneasy and awkward. I am here to tell you that there is a solution to overcoming your facial blushing problem for good!

I struggled with consistent facial blushing in almost all social situations. It got so bad I developed sever anxiety (Erythrophobia). I couldnt even bring myself to entering certain situations because I knew I was going to get very hot and red, and people would negatively comment. I totally withdrew myself from everything. I lived at home and limited my contact with people for an entire year. I attended psychology treatment, tried medications, creams, you name it, I tried it. Everytime I would try something new I would hope this was finally the solution to get my life back. After everything failing, I fell into a depression and totally gave up. I blocked myself off from the world and thought I will never be able to stop blushing. That thought alone will stop anyone from getting the right treatment. You have to always believe there is a way to stop blushing, because there is!

I found this treatment and the results speak for themeselves. The word FREEDOM has a whole new meaning for me! :) No blushing, no running away from social situations, no redness,and best of all no hot face!! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment